- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Network Security Operations
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals
- Technical Experience : Must have Skills : PaloAto Firewall, Cisco ASA Good to Have Skills : Security Applications Symantec DLP, Microsoft MFA, Microsoft CA, , Powershell, CyberArk Threat Vulnerability Management QualysGuard, Nessus and Acunetix
- Professional Attributes : Hands on experience on LAN/WAN/MAN/WLAN Security and data network topologies; Hands-On experience on Switching and Routing; Experience with Voice related services including VoIP; Formulate Network Security architecture recommendations and design security services;
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree/Diploma in related field
- Additional Information : PaloAlto - Enpoint Security Anti-Virus - Vulnerability ManagementSymantec DLP, Microsoft MFA, Micros
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.