- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Big Data Architecture,Data Warehouse ETL Testing,Informatica PowerCenter,Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities b:Implementing ETL process c:Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes d:Defining data retention policies e:Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala f:Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources g:Experience with Cloudera/MapR/Hortonworks
- Technical Experience : a:Must have experience in Big Data and Data warehousing b:Management of Hadoop v2 cluster, with all included services c:Experience with Spark and Kafka d:Knows Java e:Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks, such as Informatica, Flume f:Knowledge of oracle 12c g:Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ h:Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles i:Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Storm or Spark-S
- Professional Attributes : a:Must be able to architect a solution b:Ability to solve any ongoing issues
- Additional Information : Kharadi Client location project readiness, preferred early joiners
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.