- Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Service Management Governance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for the delivery of, Incident, Problem, Change Configuration Management Point of contact for the Clients, Service Delivery Managers and Delivery teams Perform an operational Service Management hands on role including: Monitor, manage and prioritise all service aligned queues ensuring service levels are maintained and eliminating backlogs Point Of Contact for driving Severity 1 incidents including internal and client communications Create Major Incident Reports MIR/RCA and monitor
- Technical Experience : Monitor and manage all severity incidents as per SLA Identify incident trends, manage from identifying root cause through driving identified action items to closure Effective problem management Responsible to deliver Service Reports including, daily, weekly and monthly Service Performance Reports SPRs Identify, investigate and resolve client Service Management issues eg ensuring quality of information in incident, change and problem records is high and issues are managed or escalated promptly
- Professional Attributes : 1 ITIL V3 Foundation certification 2 Ability to co-ordinate with multiple teams across all domains 3 Has and experience in handling incidents and change management processes E2E
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Industry X.0 - Manufacturing System Sr Analyst - Life Sciences
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Remote Security Engineer- Splunk
SAP EWM Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.