- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Must Have Skills :Red Hat OS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : UNIX/Linux knowledge to provide L2/L3 support on Azure infrastructure Hands on experience on SUSE Enterprise Server support SLES 10/11/12 ,SLES for SAP Applications 10/11/12 SUSE OS upgrade, and Licencing knowledge SUSE SMT server Configuration and Management Good Experience on resolving system boot issues and resolving Kernel bugs Good Exp on performing regular and required Patching on Linux sys Perform vulnerability remediations Good Exp on Linux System hardening and work on non compliance
- Technical Experience : Any Clustering knowledge on Linux / SUSE GPFS knowledge Hands on experience with SAP HANA appliance Package Performance management and Network troubleshooting Experience with Microsoft Azure, Azure ARM templates, Virtual Machines Experience in Azure storage, disks etc, Daily operational RUN support for Cloud servers Knowledge on Ticketing tools Service Now Preferred ITIL and Technical Linux / SUSE Certified Knowledge on Incident, Problem and change management
- Professional Attributes : Minimum 96 months 7 Years of Linux Server Admin Experience Experience must have been gained in a production environment Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations including Morning, Evening and Night Shifts Work out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, bank holidays at reasonable request to perform
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.