- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce CPQ
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should be capable of supporting architecture and design and guide team as required 2 Prepare and present weekly reports to all stakeholders 3 Identify and manage Risks and Issues Keep leadership informed 4 Salesforce - Communities related experience 5 Total no of years 5- 7 of experience in front end UI application development using HTML, CSS and JS SFDC 6 Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical industry experience 7 Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical Experience : 1 The candidate must have experience in developing and supporting applications in salesforcecom 2 strong experience on SFDC configurations, Apex, VisualForce, Lightning 3 Strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required 4 Good knowledge on integrations with other technologies 5 Good business knowledge of Sales Forcecom in the areas of Service, sales and Social cloud 6 Must possess the ability to work collaboratively with cross teams and deliver to aggressive tim
- Professional Attributes : 1 Team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15-year full time education
- Additional Information : VIsa-N/A
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.