- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure PaaS
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft .NET Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements b: Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements c: Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients d: Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications Ensure quality is maintained while developing Cloud Solutions
- Technical Experience : 1 year hands on experience on MS Azure Services with Developing, Deploying and configuring Azure Web Apps, Azure App Services on Visual Studio Solutions and also should have experience in cloud migration and integration 2-5 years NET/C development, NET Stack C, VBNet, Java Script, JSON, REST, WCF, and MVC, Java Script Java Script Razor, Ajax and Asynchronous Programming, Angular JS Technical Integration Skills - REST Service Architecture, HTML, HTML5, CSS
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication and client-facing ability
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.