- Role :Application Support Engineer
- Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Must Have Skills :TIBCO BusinessEvents
- Good To Have Skills :TIBCO BusinessWorks
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Should have work experience on design, build configuration applications, acting as the primary point of contact b: Support Continues integration and Delivery
- Technical Experience : A: Should able to design and develop and deliver TIBCO BW end to end solution independently using industry-standard design patterns b: Development in Tibco Active Matrix Business Works 5x, Tibco Active matrix ADB Adapters, Message oriented Middle ware:Tibco Enterprise Message server c: Should be able to deploy and administer TIBCO integration solutions using TIBCO Administrator, developing and configuring messaging solutions using TIBCO EMS messaging or IBM MQ software
- Professional Attributes : a:Excellent communication, Collaboration and Analytical Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.