- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Good To Have Skills :SAP SD Sales & Distribution
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise b:Strong in FI-GL,AP,AR,AA,Taxation and Banking c: Have strong business knowledge on the P2P, OTC and R2R scenarios and integration with MM/SD modules D: Manage E2E portfolio in SAP across financial management, Stakeholder Management, Risk Management, People Mgmt
- Technical Experience : a: Experience in SAP SD/SAP FICO Skill flex b: Should have hands-on experience in writing FSpecs and preparing the test artefacts c: Should have participated in E2E functionality testing and have exposure to deployment and PGL activities
- Professional Attributes : a: Project managing skills b: Good Communication Skills Oral and Written c: Good team collaboration skills and be able to manage and both offshore and onshore team
- Educational Qualification : Technical degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.