- Role :Sales Enablement Practitioner
- Role Description :Support sales on a dedicated basis, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure, and/or driving and managing programs to improve sales performance, efficiencies and outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Sales Enablement
- Good To Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsibilities/Authorities: Set up door-to-door logistics for internal and external visitors Book welcome experience, client entertainment, and themed meals with customizable options which are geographically/locally unique including photography sessions and mementos as appropriate Provide a Welcome Package to client teams for use with prospective clients to help manage expectations for the visit Resolve real-time logistical issues Proactively monitor and modify logistics to accommodate l
- Technical Experience : Preferred 4 years of sales and/or client servicing experience preferably in ITES/ IT industry Demonstrated experience in: coordinating multiple logistical criteria simultaneously planning and managing multiple projects building creative and effective sales presentations DESIRABLE but NOT mandatory communicating effectively with leadership as well as clients teams and clients working with Microsoft products
- Professional Attributes : Working with Microsoft products Excellent US, British or Australian business writing Communication, written, verbal and presentation Organization skills Project and program management SharePoint organization and use Issue escalation and resolution Relationship selling Problem solving
- Educational Qualification : College/University education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.