- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Websphere Application Server & Portal Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Migration Planning and Execution
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Knowledge of Middleware SOW architecture Expertise in problem solving through debugging, research and investigation Familiar with Best practices, Standard Concepts of Middleware and ITIL standards Good issue troubleshooting skills Good communication both verbal and written Strong Team player Accountable for delivery work Must Have Skills :Websphere Application Server Portal Administration
- Technical Experience : Work consists of supporting all middleware tools and technology Application server adminstrators, should have worked on any Middleware tools Knowledge of Webshphere, Jboss, Tibco, IIS, dotnet, Cognos, Qlikview, Informatica, MFT will be added advantage
- Professional Attributes : General maintainance document for MFT environment, ie CFT License management, regular patching, certificate management, vulnarability alert and remediation, and any other regular security/maintainance activity Standard Build creation process Standards used for CFT operations Backup and restore
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.