- Role :Cloud Technical Architecture Delivery
- Role Description :Accountable for the technical aspects of solution delivery and implementation through to successful live operations. Ensures the realization of the solution architecture, making sure it is operable &cost-effective. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Good To Have Skills :Accenture Cloud Platform
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : o Role: AD Administrator Level F o Skill: Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory o Minimum Skill Requirement
- Technical Experience : Must Have: 1 At least 4 years of experience in managing Active Directory 2 Good knowledge of Dell Security Tools Change Auditor, TPAM, Recovery Manager, Defender, Authentication Services 3 Good knowledge of Windows Server operating system including client/server application interaction, storage configurations and basic backup and restore techniques 4 Experience in managing and supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 including IIS 5 Working knowledge of network technologies like TCPIP, DNS
- Professional Attributes : 6 Good knowledge of Active Directory like basic architectures, domain controller management, object stores and Global Catalogs 7 Very good analytical troubleshooting skills 8 Experienced in supporting the group to ensure Identity and Access Management IAM related services are delivered to meet cust
- Educational Qualification : BE or Equivalent
- Additional Information : Good to Have: 1 Fair knowledge on managing ADFS 2 Good knowledge on PKI 3 Knowledge on Mailing Syst
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.