- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Server Administration,Vmware Virtualization Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting and administration Windows 2008/2012/2016 and VMWare VSphere 65,60 2 Experience in Migration/Upgrade of VMWare Server infrastructure 3 Excellent Troubleshooting Skills 4 Experience in Datacenter Operations 5 Excellent communication skills 6 Flexibility to work in shifts for 24x7 support 7 Patch management 8 Service monitoring and SLA management 9 Monitoring tools like Service Now and footprints
- Technical Experience : 10 Exposure to HP/Dell server hardware and remote management capabilities 11 Understanding of basic network and storage concepts 12 Good understanding of Incident, Asset, Problem and Change Management ITIL 13 ITIL Certification 14 Good understanding on Nutanix Technology 15 Experience in Nutanix Nodes maintenance 16 Good understanding on Nutanix storage
- Professional Attributes : 1 Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting and administration Windows 2008/2012/2016 and VMWare VSphere 65,60 2 Experience in Migration/Upgrade of VMWare Server infrastructure 3 Excellent Troubleshooting Skills 4 Experience in Datacenter Operations 5 Excellent communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.