- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills :Splunk Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : This position will be responsible for on-boarding Applications data to Splunk Environment, administrating and maintaining the SPLUNK platforms for enterprise Security Information and Event Management SIEM Administer Splunk and Splunk Apps to include extending/modify existing Apps to perform specialized functionality Requirements for Position: Strong experience in Splunk data on-boarding Experienced in building/customizing Splunk Technology Apps and Add-ons to extract fields
- Technical Experience : Provide overall management of the SPLUNK platform Standardize SPLUNK forwarder deployment, configuration, and maintenance across a variety of UNIX and Windows platforms Follow change management process as per client standards Assist with design of core scripts to automate SPLUNK maintenance and alerting tasks Support SPLUNK on UNIX, Linux and Windows-based platforms Assist with automation of processes and procedures Maintain a close partnership with Splunk on feature requests, upgrade plann
- Professional Attributes : Maintain a close partnership with Splunk on feature requests, upgrade planning, and product roadmap alignment Undertake day-to-day operational and user support Custom develop Splunk apps as per the requirement Perform maintenance and optimization of existing Splunk deployments Perform other dut
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors and above degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Engineering
- Additional Information : Previous SPLUNK development experience At least 3 years of Splunk experience required Understand
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.