- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure (IaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Hands-on track-record architecting and/or developing infrastructure by utilizing cloud platforms as an Architect Extensive experience in the design and implementation of complex infrastructure on Microsoft platforms and technologies Azure API Service, Cloud-Microsoft Azure DevOps Experience in designing cloud solutions for scalability, high availability Expertise in designing secure Infrastructure on Azure Experience of practical implementations of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deliv
- Technical Experience : Deep understanding hands on implementing infrastructure components like Azure IaaS VM build automation Deep understanding and experienced on Microsoft products Active Directory, Windows, Azure network experience, VPN and Express route, Azure DNS, Traffic Manager, and Load Balancers Experienced with Azure Automation, and Azure Resource Manager Experienced in windows and certified would be most preferred
- Professional Attributes : Must have deep understanding of Azure Security services Must be a valid Azure certified
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.