- Role :Cloud Advisory Innovation
- Role Description :Act as Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise and support clients to design, build and implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions using Cloud Technologies. Identify business requirements and corresponding cloud based solutions. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes. Enhance Accentures marketplace reputation.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Knowledge of the connecting processes like problem, change, event management Good and clear communication skills with multiple levels of an organization, including interaction with senior level business partners within the company/client Central Communication point for Major Incidents Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident management process Respond to user/client escalations and engage functional escalation and Management escalation as required
- Technical Experience : Excellent ability to manage multi task high priority efforts/ competing priorities and flexibility to adjust into 247 environments Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups Good working knowledge on MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Professional Attributes : 247 incident mgmt Alternate Weekend on call support Handling P1/P2 bridge calls Night shifts and rotational shift every month Good communication skills US holidays
- Educational Qualification : University degree in IT Discipline or any other disciple ITIL V3 Foundation certification
- Additional Information : 247 incident mgmt Alternate Weekend on call support
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.