- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Applications DBA,PostgreSQL Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Oracle 9i, 10g/ 11g R2, OEM , PostgreSQL 95 and above, Communication skills, Good verbal written skillsTo proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the system Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving of SQL queries Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout and upgrades Responsible for implem
- Technical Experience : Database Cloning Configuring and managing high availability over OS clustering Database upgradation Database Backup Restore: DATAPUMP import/export, RMAN Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g Installation / Patching OEM 11g configuration and maintenance Maintaining Listener RAC/Data Guard and its implementation Monitor Alert Log RMAN backups and troubleshooting Scripting for performance tuning
- Professional Attributes : Responsible for the monitoring and uptime of all production databases Estimate PostgreSQL database capacities; develop methods for monitoring database capacity and usage Lead efforts to develop and improve procedures for automated monitoring and proactive intervention, reducing any need downtime
- Educational Qualification : as relevant
- Additional Information : Participate in a 247 support rotation Support complex web-based applications
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.