- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure,Network Security Operations
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Network Operation Center NOC support for client environment Fault handling and escalation identifying and responding to faults of network Manage a network technical team Monitoring of batch, alerts, warnings, and errors and resolving common batch issues in a timely, consistent manner Escalating abends and long running jobs to the respective team as per standard job documentation Training new resources in the team Guiding the team towards improving technical knowledge Guiding the team towards i
- Technical Experience : Relevant experience of 10-12 years on hybrid NW with Data, Security, Voice Video components Coordination with multiple stakeholders eg Client, transition, capacity planning team etc as per project requirement Must have experience of team handling of at least 10 people, should be a good team player Must have knowledge of ITIL process documentation and ability to drive the process change within team Independent problem solving and debugging skills Proven analytical and problem-solving skills Exce
- Professional Attributes : Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations including Morning, Evening and Night Shifts Work out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, bank holidays at reasonable request to perform production changes Travel to other locations when required Able to work from home occasionally if required Be flexible in the wor
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Norms
- Additional Information : Relevant experience of 5 to 7 years on hybrid NW with Data, Security, Voice Video components
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.