- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Must have Knowledge on Core Java b:Must have written unit/assembly test cases for projects/modules/releases c:Should have authored low-level design documents d:Good to have design experience and able to apply design patterns to the problem-solving skills
- Technical Experience : a Must have 2-4 years of development experience b Must have java, spring boot development experience for at least 2 years c Need to have exposure/experience with AWS or other cloud service providers e Need to have angular2 experience for at least 1 year
- Professional Attributes : a Must have object oriented thinking and equipped with industry best practices in development and maintenance of the client deliverable b Must have good communication skills to interact with the client and the other stack holders c Must be a good team player to lead and motivate the team members
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.