- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Must have Knowledge on Core Java b:Must have written unit/assembly test cases for projects/modules/releases c:Should have authored low-level design documents d:Good to have design experience and able to apply design patterns to the problem-solving skills
- Technical Experience : a:working experience on Java, J2EE related programming and technologies like Servlet, JSP, spring, Hibernate-ORM, EJB, Web services b:working experience on Java related programming and technologies like Spring Framework, Hibernate, c:Working knowledge on tools Sonar, SVN, JIRA d:Good to have knowledge on Airline Cargo Domain experience
- Professional Attributes : a:Responsible to train and educate team members and keep the team equipped with required business knowledge
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.