- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :Network Security Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Must act as the ongoing interface between the client and internal team Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge
- Technical Experience : Network Security Operations, Routing and switching, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Cisco ASA, Juniper, must have working understanding of one or more of these technologies F5 LTM, GTM, APM or ASM At least 5 years experience in supporting Infrastructure security management solutions
- Professional Attributes : Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills Good communication and collaboration skills Flexibility to work in shifts and provide after-work hours and weekend on-call support as and when required
- Educational Qualification : BE, Btech or any graduate
- Additional Information : Certifications in F5 - LTM/GTM/ASM/APM, CEH, CCNA security, CCSP, Fortinet
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.