- Role :Cloud Transformation & Migration
- Role Description :Build and test agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Accountable for the lifecycle of Service Management processes ensuring client satisfaction and management of risk to services including: Change Management, Release Management, Problem Management, Incident Management/Major Incident Management and Configuration Management Identify, log, monitor and escalate issues/outages and ensuring timely assignment and resolution of incidents to meet SLAs Proactively preventing the occurrence of incidents, problems and errors, via t
- Technical Experience : Strong knowledge and working experience of Service Operations that includes but not limited to - Incident Management, Problem Management, Root Cause Analysis, Temporary Fix/ workaround vs Permanent fix, Change Management, Ticket lifecycle and Queue Management Possess drive to identify and persistency to work towards Identifying Root causes for any issues or problems Continuous Improvement Standardization opportunities Automation opportunities
- Professional Attributes : o Managing Shift Rosters and coverage of the team to ensure 100 coverage as per the agreed coverage needs o Be flexible to provide coverage as a part of the team o Be flexible to work in a 24 x 7 working environment
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.