- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP)
- Good To Have Skills :Endpoint Protection
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : supporting Infrastructure security management solutions Experience in the documentation and design of Standard Operating Procedures Design, implementation and management of Security Operations centre Experience in developing security infrastructure architecture Content filters IDS/IPS Data Loss Prevention Implements security solutions
- Technical Experience : Endpoint Protection,Security Information and Event Management SIEM,Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Professional Attributes : Sharing reports with stakeholders/clients Endpoint Security L2/L3 Symantec Endpoint Protection Primary Skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree preferred in Computer Science/Security/Computer Information Systems/Engineering/MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.