- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Application Security Architecture and Design
- Good To Have Skills :Security Architectures
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Work with the Business to define technical and functional requirements Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals as defined by the clients long-term direction Work with other architects and leads to ensure that the security components security technology, operations, and management are integrated as defined in the requirements Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of the security components security technology, opera
- Technical Experience : Basic Qualifications: Understanding of Secure coding practices General knowledge of ITIL practices
- Professional Attributes : Fluent in English, in both oral and written communication Individual must demonstrate a high level of business acumen; ability to get along well with diverse personalities Able to work in 247 shifts
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : Identify and communicate any cross-area or cross-release issues that affect other project areas
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.