- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Database System Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :DB2 Database Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : The candidate will be responsible for SQL Server administrative maintenance in an Azure environment The candidate will monitor performance and error states for SQL Servers, will respond to monitors, will assist with database backups and recoveries, and will deploy database security and administrative changes between environments The candidate will also assist in migrating on-premises databases to Azure Additional Preferred Skill Requirements: 1 ETL Process Experience 2 Powershell experience 3 I
- Technical Experience : Basic Qualifications: 1 Microsoft SQL Server administrative tasks - 2 years 2 Azure Hosting Experience - 2 years
- Professional Attributes : Fluent in English, in both oral and written communication Individual must demonstrate a high level of business acumen; ability to get along well with diverse personalities Able to work in 247 shifts
- Educational Qualification : BCA, BE Graduate
- Additional Information : SQL Server Integration and Reporting Services knowledge Windows scripting, automation and unattend
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.