- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :COBOL Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,Project Resource Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : i Capable of Managing and Leading a team as a Single POC for client and client team ii Capable of understanding Business Requirements and provide innovative solutions to their challenges iii Capable of building functional solutions to business for new and small enhancements iv Strong hold on managing financials and presenting metrics to higher management v Take initiatives to implement innovative ideas and improved efficiency
- Technical Experience : i Strong COBOL or JAVA skills and capable of guiding the team in case of technical challenges ii Strong understanding of metrics reported in AMS project iii Strong analytical and statistical skills to be able to work on contract renewals and analyze existing volumes of ticket data iv Understanding of Agile concepts/terminology
- Professional Attributes : i Strong communication and leadership skills ii Capable of managing a team of 60 resources and taking lead in all initiatives iii Strong decision making skills
- Educational Qualification : i Bachelors in Computer Science/IT or any other equivalent
- Additional Information : i Willing to work on shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.