Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Must Have Skills :Application Compatibility Testing
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Technical understanding of the process creating application packages using Admin studio tool - Knowledge on SCCM deployment - Co-ordinating with onshore/client team
- Technical Experience : 5
- Professional Attributes : MSI packaging using tool Admin Studio
Application deployment experience is added advantage