- Role :Technology Delivery Lead
- Role Description :Keep the Technology business moving by building and leading high-performance teams. Tenacious and efficient, drive profitability and continued success though managing service quality, cost and leadership of the people delivering services across projects/ programs/portfolios of all scale. Proactively support sales through innovative solutions, leading the execution of the solution plan and delivery excellence programs to achieve the delivery and commercial expectations of Accenture offerings.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Cloud Order Management
- Good To Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - A strong background to guide the optimal evolution of the company enterprise architecture in both business and technical roles - Manage End-to-end delivery across teams
- Technical Experience : - Good knowledge on at least 2 or more Oracle Functional or Technical areas with deep experience adapting it to various business needs - Strong experience with technologies supporting SaaS, PAAS or IAAS applications on Oracle - Preferably hands on experience designing and implementing new Oracle objects and standard Oracle customizations - Have experience in new delivery models like Agile, DevOps, Liquid AM
- Professional Attributes : - Robust communication and collaboration skills as this position will require coordination with multiple individuals across business functions, at all levels of seniority,
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.