- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Informatica Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Informatica Big Data Edition,Informatica MDM
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Experience in Informatica tool installation, configuration, platform data protection, disaster recovery and performance tuning B Experience in RHEL shell scripting and filesystem C Good understanding of the Database configuration associated with Informatica domain and services D Experience in configuration of SCM tools like svn, github, Microsoft VSTS with Informatica E Experience in supporting Data Warehouse environments, data integration real-time and batch processes
- Technical Experience : A Understanding of relational database models and dimensional data models and MDM Model B Understanding of corporate IT security policies applicable data governance policies C Informatica Certified Administrator D Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle E Knowledge on IDQ development, MDM Development, Big Data ecosystem, and SAP Data integration patterns F 3 to 7 Yrs Experience in Informatica Administration PC or IDQ or MDM
- Professional Attributes : A Ability to work in global distributed setting without supervision B Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Educational Qualification : A Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.