- Role :Application Support Engineer
- Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Must Have Skills :OpenLink Endur
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET,Java Enterprise Edition,Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Would work on L2 and L3 support as Application Developer in Endur V9 and above versions b Should have strong understanding of the energy trading business- LNG, Gas, Power, Commodities c Would be actively communicating with Client and Business Users d Capable enough to handle the live production issues e Should be a good troubleshooter with analytical skills and a great team player
- Technical Experience : a Expertise in Energy Trading b Should have experience in requirements gathering, functional design, scoping and planning Should have design and development experience in Endur V9 or above with strong knowledge on various Managers, Configurations, Deal setup, Connex framework, Reporting c Clear understanding of OP services, TPM, Grids, Schedulers in Endur d Should have strong experience in modeling standard deal types like futures, swaps, physicals etc e Should have strong knowledge on Oracle
- Professional Attributes : a Good analytical and problem-solving skills b Good communication skills and willingness to learn new technologies based on project requirement
- Educational Qualification : a: BE / BTech / MCA
- Additional Information : a Shift timing Flexible b Visa Required No c Should be able to work in rotational shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.