- Role :Deployment Lead
- Role Description :Plan and lead the execution of a comprehensive deployment plan, including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, metrics, training, pilots and resources. Collaborate with all project teams to ensure alignment between all deployment-related activities.
- Must Have Skills :SAP PO/PI & APIs Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Should be able to independently handle complex technical PO requirements on the project b 4-6 yrs of experience in SAP PO Development including Monitoring and Administration of PO interfaces c Experience in PO Migration Projects d Experience on B2B Scenarios and SAP NW BPM
- Technical Experience : a Must have worked on scenarios involving Idocs, RFCs, Proxies, Web Services and JMS and JDBC adapters
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.