- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Accenture Delivery Methods (ADM),AWS Redshift
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Job Requirements b Define blueprint of Database migration strategy from legacy DB Oracle/Teradata to AWS Redshift b Performance tuning of Redshift DB c Implementation experience of Logical and physical Data Modelling for Redshift d Capacity planning of the cloud infrastructure e Redshift cluster management and administration f Allow evolutionary architectures g Design to reduce the risk of architecture change h Strategize production volume testing i Automate data loading from various sou
- Technical Experience : More than 10 years experience in DW/ BI projects
- Professional Attributes : More than 10 Years IT experience
- Educational Qualification : BE/ BTECH
- Additional Information : Data warehousing background will help
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.