- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP S/4HANA Materials Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP Purchasing (MM PO)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : To work on SAP MM RICEFW Functional side b Responsible for delivering the complete MM design, configure, map and implement the solution into SAP c To prepare the Functional Specifications, master data templates, integration scripts
- Technical Experience : a Should have good process and domain experience in Material management and Inventory management process b Experience in Master Data Management, Inventory management, Gate entry process, Procurement process PR to payment, Vendor Evaluation c Hands on experience in Release strategy and Pricing procedures d Knowledge of Integration with Other Modules FI, CO, QM, PM, PS and SD e Knowledge in Data Migration tools
- Professional Attributes : a Should have good client facing skills b Should lead a team and meet the deadlines within SLA c Strong Communication and interpersonal skills d Able to work under pressure to acheive the targeted outcomes
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : Across ATCi locations joiners are flexible for the project
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.