- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP PO/PI & APIs Development
- Good To Have Skills :Consumer Goods & Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Minimum of 7 years of experience in SAP PI/PO and JAVA 2 Experience with a variety of integration techniques and technologies including JMS, SFTP, SOAP, IDOC, RFC, JDBC, Proxy, SFTP, FTPS, Mail, web services, REST 3 Experience with File CTS transport management and alert configuration 4 Experience with SAP PO 74 or higher 5 Experience with different types of mapping in SAP PI/PO
- Technical Experience : Must to have experience in SAP PI/PO, Message Mappings, Alert Configuration
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills, leadership skills, team handling skills, troubleshooting skills etc
- Educational Qualification : Education background Bachelors Degree OR relevant level of experience
- Additional Information : a: Shift timing NA b: Visa Required NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.