- Role :Technical Architect
- Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Technical Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Architecture Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Need to have Technical documentation ERD, Solution Approach, Architecture strategy, System Heat Map for Advisory and Definition exercises b: Need to have Short/long term recommendations, technology roadmap c: Need to have Pre-sales technical scoping support d: Need to have A scalable, secure solution e: Implement Best practice approaches to design, security, middleware, platforms, data modeling/migration, explanations around trade offs
- Technical Experience : a:Deep knowledge of Salesforce, Java and NET technologies b:Knowledge of Agile development release practices
- Professional Attributes : a: Need Technical Expertise, can define an end to end solution b: Should have Collaborative work style - works with Functional team to determine how best to implement solution decisions around declarative vs programmatic vs AppExchange, etc c: Should be able to manage the technical track of a project d: Should be a Strong communicator - able to explain/discuss complex technical concepts and design trade-offs with non-technical customers/team members
- Educational Qualification : a: Full Time BE,BTECH,MCA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.