- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Technical Documentation Writing
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Technical Writing Manager manages and reviews the work of supervisors and a group of technical writers 2 Ensures standard documentation methods are followed by employees 3 Being a Technical Writing Manager provides guidance on writing very complex technical documentations 4 Technical Writing Manager typically reports to a senior manager The Technical Writing Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs 5 True first level manager Ensures that project/departmt
- Technical Experience : 1 To be a Technical Writing Manager, typically requires experience in the related area as an individual contributor 2 1 - 3 years supervisory experience may be required 3 Extensive knowledge of the function and department processes
- Professional Attributes : Potential to grasp technology 1 Ability to clearly articulate 2 Experience in graphical representation of information 3 Problem-solving/troubleshooting 4 Ability to interact with SMEs Subject Matter Experts
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree is must
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.