- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :OpenText ECM Tools
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Good working knowledge on StreamServe components like Design Center, StoryTeller, Composition Center, Archiving, Post processing, Document Broker Plus etc B: Should have worked with XML input format and PDF, HTML output format; output channels like printer, archival system, email, fax etc
- Technical Experience : A: Experience in at least 1 year in full life-cycle implementation project using StreamServe B: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Professional Attributes : A: He /she should have Excellent communication and analytical skills B: He/she should be able to work under pressure C: He/she should be able to work innovatively and deliver on Incidents, new requirements and business needs D: He/she should be a excellent team player must have 5-leadership quality
- Educational Qualification : BE/MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.