- Role :Deployment Specialist
- Role Description :Assist the Deployment Lead in all deployment-related tasks including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, metrics, training, pilots and resources.
- Must Have Skills :SAP ECC PM Plant Maintenance
- Good To Have Skills :SAP UI5 Fiori Development (HTML5 & Java)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : SAP PM WCM Consultant a Should deal with SAP WCM Part b Co-ordinate with Functional teams to gather the requirements
- Technical Experience : a Have excellent in WCM configuration end to end knowledge, permits, Isolations, Certificates, Templates, b Able to provide out of the box solution to complex problems in permit to work business processes c Good experience in Enhancements in WCM d Ability to write clear FDs Functional Design Documents e Strong communicator to work with Clients f knowledge of WCM mobile applications Isolations tagging/un-tagging
- Professional Attributes : a Should have good client facing skills b Should lead a team and meet the deadlines within SLA c Strong Communication and interpersonal skills d Able to work under pressure to acheive the targeted outcomes
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.