- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Applications DBA
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Provide technical support in the area of database administration, focusing on technology, strategy and operations of Oracle apps R12.2 12.1.3 b Oracle Apps DBA support experience more than 10-12 years c Experience in EBS and VCP, Demantra and MWA d Manage teams and their shift schedule and e Plan execute track manage release cycle f Co-ordinate issue tasks with infrastructure teams including Oracle and other vendors g provide 24x7 support
- Technical Experience : a Expertise in Oracle apps R12.2, Oracle Real Application Cluster RAC , Oracle 12c Database, and Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle eBusiness Suite 12.2.x 12.1.3 required. b Patch Management and Version Control c Periodically Identify apply security technical patches d Support and maintain backup and recovery activities and processes utilizing Oracle RMAN Recovery Manager . e Perform cloning of application and database instances utilizing Oracle’s Rapid Clone methodology, Oracle RMAN
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill Capable of Client facing b Minimum of 6 to 8 years of experience c Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving d Excellent communication skills; flexibility; responsiveness e Good to have Handled Team of 10 to 12 junior Developers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.