- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Must Have Skills :Digital Video Solutions,Retail Consumer Experience Strategy,Service Delivery
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Minimum of 15 Yrs of experience in Telecom Industry working with Telecom / Media clients in implementing large Transformation projects in an end to end solutioning / implementation role Must have very good Industry knowledge and deep understanding in the Wireless, Wireline, Broadband, FMC business lines with a good-domain knowledge in Customer Channels, Order Management, Billing, Mediation, Product Catalog, Integration concepts with backend systems, Network Integration, etc
- Technical Experience : Must have worked with Telecom clients in the last 15 years and have very good understanding of the Telecom processes, solutioning, current industry trends, challenges, client business model, etc Must have worked in client engagements at CxO level client interactions in providing digital transformation roadmap, capex/opex improvements, journey to cloud, lean architecture principles, etc Worked with clients to improve business KPIs, Digital Transformation roadmap, etc
- Professional Attributes : Good experience in hosting the clients in day long sessions to provide solutions to solve key business problems Ability to articulate and provide solutions to client problems using the new age solutions involving Cloud, AI/ML Very good understanding of software defined networks and network function
- Additional Information : Must have worked in solution architecting role to provide end to end solutions for large Transformat
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.