- Role :Tester
- Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Must Have Skills :Data Warehouse ETL Testing
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A : Resource will be responsible for ETL Testing using Informatica Power center 9 and above B : Resource will be responsible for creating Test cases and Test Scripts C : Resource will be responsible for executing Test cases and Test Scripts D : Resource will be responsible for compile test results and test reports E : strong SQL knowledge, nice to have HSQL
- Technical Experience : A : Should have good hands-on experience of at-least 4 years with ETL testing using Informatica, Teradata B : Good to have Informatica and Unix/ Python knowledge C : Good to have working knowledge of Agile methodology D : Good to have working knowledge of JIRA
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource Should have good communication skills B: Resource Should have good Analytical skills C: Good in communication for day to day interaction with BA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.