- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP HANA Administration & Performance Engineering
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Perform standard HANA administration tasks SLT, SQL, Procedures, Modelling, Schemas System tables administration Have hands on experience on HANA studio, perform backups 2 resolve connectivity issues between BOBJ HANA Execute common SAP and HANA standard daily/weekly/monthly maintenance
- Technical Experience : 1 Provide general technical support for end user support Monitoring and maintaining system 2 customer background jobs Support add-on installations in addition to support packages 3 enhancement Hands on experience with SUSE / RHEL Linux Diligent 4 attentive to assigned project tasks Excellent written and verbal communication 5 - 1 to 3 years of experience in SAP Basis with at least 2 years of experience in SAP Hana Administration Implementation / Support
- Professional Attributes : A Should have good communication Skills B Should be good team player C Will be able to work independently and under pressure D Should have good logical and analytical thinking
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.