- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Good To Have Skills :Informatica ILM TDM and TDG,Microsoft SQL Server
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Carry out System and data analysis of the business change requirements to define technical change impact B: Write code components to serve the defined functional requirements and ensure support to functional test phase, implementation and support teams C: Ensure optimal design that promotes code reuse and flexibility to change D: Design/enhance application development framework to ensure non-functional requirements are met and embedded in development processes
- Technical Experience : A: Minimum 4 hands on experience working on technical design, development of business applications B: Strong logical and data analysis skills C: Strong Oracle / Database knowledge D: Strong SQL, PLSQL programming and performance tuning skills E: Hands on experience in UNIX / Shell Scripting F: Strong logical and reasoning abilities to be able to design and define complex functional logic algorithm with minimum support
- Professional Attributes : A: Should Have Good Communication and Analytical Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.