- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP S/4HANA Integrated Business Planning
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsibilities a Design Build and configure IBP applications to meet business process and application requirements b Play the role of stream lead for individual IBP moduleprocesses c Should be able to drive discussion with the client and conduct workshops d Should be able to drive IBP project deliverables and liaison with other teams e Effectively communicates with internal and external stakeholders
- Technical Experience : A Good IBP configuration knowledge and exposure to at least 4 IBP modules from IBP Demand IBP Response Supply IBP SOP IBP Inventory IBP Control Tower B Should have at least three end to end IBP implementation project
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors in Engineering and Masters / MBA in Supply Chain Preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.