- Role :Cloud Mobilization Practitioner
- Role Description :Work across clients to provide support during solution realization and service transition activities by contributing specialized knowledge and experience within a Cloud environment. Execute and track issue identification and resolution, and customer relationship maintenance of identified work streams. Participate in solution architecture planning activities through the transition of work to ensure that Accenture is able to begin delivering on the outsourcing engagement.
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Lead transition/transition workstream KT Lead, SRT Lead etc of existing cloud platform/datacenter and newly Transformed cloud services and Hybrid Environment Understand solution related to Cloud/Datacenters that need to be Transitioned to Support Team for smooth handover Deliver as per the contract working with Transformation/IC Lead and Operations to ensure smooth Delivery Phase Alignment of customer expectations with the solution contract that is being Transitioned
- Technical Experience : Datacentre and Transformed EnvironmentCloud Transition Project Mgmt including scheduling, baselining, tracking, budgeting and planning Knowledge on Azure and AWS cloud Technologies Proven track record of both high-level strategic thinking and detailed execution Strong written, verbal communication and analytical skills, including a strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems Managing personnel, risks, deliverables and reporting financials Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Professional Attributes : 8 years of IT industry experience Operate in a variety of multi-protocol complex network/systems environment, as well as awareness of or experience in Application/Infrastructure Outsourcing transition and transformation
- Educational Qualification : A Bachelors degree in a technical stream Preferably Post-graduation in business administration
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.