- Role :Technical Architect
- Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :Exadata Administration,Linux Operating System,Oracle Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Expertise on multiple flavours of Oracle database including the 12c Expertise on UNIX and WINDOws platform of Oracle DBA Expertise on Oracle RAC Expertise on Oracle Database on Virtual OS both UNIX and WINDOW Expertise on SQL Expertise in performance tuning and backup recovery of Oracle Database Knowledege on EXADATA Operations knowledge in any one enterprise tool Oracle Grid, HPOV, BPPM or UNICenter or Tivoli EM Experience of leading initiatives/projects
- Technical Experience : Having skill on automation and scripting Shell Scripting and/or Perl Scripting or power shell Should be able to analyze data and take decisions Should be able to plan the deliverables and execute on time
- Professional Attributes : Good inter-personal and analytical skill ITIL Process knowledge
- Educational Qualification : Good in stakeholder management, risk issue management Project Management Skill Due-diligence
- Additional Information : Good To have Skills: Storage SAN and NAS, Backup Tools, VMWARE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.