- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Utilities CRM
- Good To Have Skills :SAP for Utilities
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements related to CRM module b Working as a lead for the ISU CRM team ,c Resolving user issue and support them on daily operational tasks d Perform functional configuration for business requirement e Perform the enhancement and changes f Propose the solution as part of global template and Recommend the architectural or business changes
- Technical Experience : Should have knowledge of CRM integration with other modules like FICA, SD, BI etc b Understanding of basic technical concepts of ABAP c Aware of front end possesses Good command over flows of ISU
- Professional Attributes : Great communication skills leadership skills, team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : Need to be working from Client onsite-Vadodara
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.