- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Program Control Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Server, LAN WAN Maintenance b:IT Asset management c:Anti-Virus OS Patch Management d:Backup Operations e:Ticket Management Helpdesk support, VC support
- Technical Experience : Infrastructure Operations and Monitoring Endpoint Security Anti Virus WSUS, WDS Backup and Recovery Management Computer System Validation Management of End User and Data center Rack Blade Servers, Robotic Tape Library, WiFi Controller etc and IT Asset Application Management
- Professional Attributes : a: Minimum 5years of experience in managing the IT Operations independently b: Effective written and oral communication skills c:Problem solving ability d:Proactive approach for Infra maintenance
- Educational Qualification : a: Bacheler Degree b: Microfosft / VMWare Certification preferred
- Additional Information : Client Location Ahmedabad - ServerAdmin/IT Projects
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.