- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET,Microsoft Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Must have working experience on rich client architecture experience using WPF B: Should have working experience with desktop application using Windows forms C: Must have working experience on design patterns D: Sound knowledge of Net framework E: Should have working experience on UML and designing tools like MS Visio or any equivalent
- Technical Experience : A: Should have 5 years of experience in developing desktop applications coded in C sharp using WPF with a sound understanding of OOPS Concept B: NET Framework 35 Should possess good debugging skills C: WPF, Strong in Net, MVVM, and SQL server D: Nice to have WCF PRISM
- Professional Attributes : A:Good verbal n written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization B: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision C: Should be fine to work in shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.