- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP HCM On Premise ABAP
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Manage design, development and implementation of ABAP projects b Review and revise technical designs to meet ABAP project requirements c Recommend process improvements to achieve project goals d Provide technical and functional guidance to other staffs e Provide high quality customer support throughout the projec
- Technical Experience : a Strong knowledge of core ABAP Programming Reports, Function Modules, SAP Scripts, BDC, DDIC b Dialog Programming and ALV OOPs c Good knowledge of code optimization d Good hands on various SAP/ABAP tools EPC, Code Inspector e ABAP development and technical specification mastery
- Professional Attributes : a Should have good client facing skills b Strong Communication and interpersonal skills c Able to work under pressure to acheive the targeted outcomes
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.