- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :OpenText ECM Tools
- Good To Have Skills :Vendor Data Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: To Work as SAP VIM Consultant b: Conduct Client workshops on the SAP VIM Module c: Requirement gathering preparation of BBP, d: Configuration, Prepare Testing Scenarios and Test Scripts , Prepare Functional Specifications for custom developed functionalities e: Prepare cutover strategies and issue resolution post Go Live
- Technical Experience : Must have knowledge of Invoice approval process Must have knowledge of Workflow a: Must have 6-8 year of experience in SAP VIM module b: Must have done 5 to 6 E2E implementation Project in SAP VIM module in a client facing role c: Strong Communication documentation skill
- Professional Attributes : a: Strong Communication skill b: Client handling skills c: Team Player
- Educational Qualification : a: Must be CA/CS/ICWA/MBA Finance with BCOM/MCOM
- Additional Information : -
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.